Palm Middle School Robotics Club
Robotics is a great way to get students interested in STEAM. Robotics incorporates problem-solving, engineering, teamwork, coding, math, and various other skill sets. Here at Palm, we are using the Lego EV3 robotic kits.
- complete a series of lessons to learn EV3 programming for the robot tasks
- develop an interest in and/or improve their knowledge of math and science
- integrate technology (computer programming) while problem-solving
- extend their reading, writing and presentation skills
- get a glimpse into future careers
- use analytical thinking, logical reasoning, and teamwork skills
- become further engaged and interested in their learning
If you have any questions please email us at
A meeting schedule is available in Google Classroom. All students participating in the robotics club have access to this page!
Meetings will be from 2:40 to 3:40 in room G101
Things your child will be doing